lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ankit Murarka <ankit.mura...@rancoretech.com>
Subject Re: Number of Times 1 Field has occured in a document within a Given TimeRange,.
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 10:34:55 GMT
Well a bit strange as this is the 1st time, I am not receiving any reply
to the question even after sending it again.

Would be very helpful if someone can throw some light on the problem.

--
Regards

Ankit Murarka

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared with what lies within
us"