lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Scott Schneider <Scott_Schnei...@symantec.com>
Subject Debugging unit tests with Eclipse
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 01:13:25 GMT
I'm trying to run and debug the unit tests for Lucene 3.3.0 using Eclipse.  I loaded src/java,
src/test, and src/test-framework into 3 projects in my workspace and got it all compiling.
 I created a debug configuration for tests, but I get 54 unit test failures.  I can copy the
list if anyone wants.  Most, but not all, have to do with CJK and other languages.

Also, I'm trying to test using a directory class.  In the debug configurations window, I set
" -Dtests.directory=org.apache.lucene.store.transform.TransformedDirectoryLuceneTestWrapper"
as an argument.  "ant test -Dblahblah" works, but this doesn't use that argument and gets
the same 54 test failures, like normal.

Please help!

Thanks,
Scott