lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Brusic <i...@brusic.com>
Subject Re: Changing similarity at query time
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 01:30:53 GMT
To answer my own question, it appears that despite the warning, using a
custom similarity only at search time appears to be working. The score()
method was the wrong code to override, I simply hardcoded the return value
of decodeNormValue to 1.0. Since this value is used for normalization, as
long as I am consistent, it should be valid.

Now onto the real testing.

Cheers,

Ivan