lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From raju <raju.vella...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Regarding Lucene.net
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2013 09:37:28 GMT
Hi All,

 I'm new to lucene.net and after getting some articles and documents , we
are planning to go for Lucenc search. Here my doubt is regarding the search
hit for the directory by multiple users at same time??

As a high level I understand the lucence searcher will get the
directory path and search the query in the text file and return the result,
hope my understanding is correct. In that case how it will manage multiple
users at same time ??

Please give me a clear idea about my understanding, sorry if I'm wrong in
any point.

Thanks,
Raju