lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From VIGNESH S <vigneshkln...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene deleteDocuments(Term)not working in android working in desktop..
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 12:55:22 GMT
Hi ,

I tried Lucene 3.6 in both desktop and android and deleteDocuments is
working fine.

I tried Lucene Version 4.3 code in Desktop and android.In Desktop it is
deleting the index files without any problem.

In android,I changed the following files to avoid jar problem.
{Codec.java,DocValuesFormat.java,PostingsFormat.java}

private final static Lucene42Codec _codec = new Lucene42Codec();

  public static Codec forName(String name) {
        return _codec;
    }

 private final static Lucene42DocValuesFormat _format = new
Lucene42DocValuesFormat();

  public static DocValuesFormat forName(String name) {
      return _format;
  }

private final static Lucene41PostingsFormat _format = new
Lucene41PostingsFormat();

  public static PostingsFormat forName(String name) {
      return _format;
  }

Please Kindly Help.

--