lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From teko <tec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to locate a Phrase inside text (like a Browser text searcher)
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 18:58:49 GMT
Wow man!!

Forget what I said before!! I did tries using your method... well, to
generate the index, really, it's still a bit more slow (1/2 minutes more),
but, in query... man, It's work very well, and, fast, very fast!!

Really, here is so fast that what generate the bottleneck, is the write
inside DB... haha man, I think this is the method. I need do more some test
yet, but... I realy think I will use this method (NGram + WildcardQuery)

Emanuel Buzek,  thanks man.. thanks very much!! You don't know how you
helped me with it!
I'll do more test now and I'll post here the result.