lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "venkatesham.gundu@igate.com" <venkatesham.gu...@igate.com>
Subject A work around to get matching terms from document - Stemmed and Synonyms
Date Sat, 17 May 2014 06:28:59 GMT
I am looking for a feature in SOLR that will give me all matched terms in the
document when I search with a query term, My SOLR field uses Stemming and
Synonym filters as a result of this I am unable find what was matching term
in the document from the index.As a work around I have written a program
which will take each document from the result and apply tokenizer, stemming
and synonym and match with query term(apply stemming and synonyms) to
identify the exact terms from the document, before applying the stemming and
synonym making a copy of the original terms.Please suggest is there any
better way to identify the matching terms from the
document.Thanks,Venkatesham Gundu