lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Khanzode <sandeep_khanz...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject DocIDs from Facet Results
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 11:10:41 GMT
Hi,

For Lucene 4.7.2 Facets, once we invoke FacetCollector and get the topNChildren into FacetResult,
is there any mechanism that for a particular search result, I could get the docIds corresponding
to any facet?

Say, I have a facet defined on Field1. Upon Search and FacetCollection, I get FVal1, FVal2,
and FVal3 as top3Children along with their corresponding counts. Can I look into (a) Field1
and get all docIDs, or (b) FVal1 or FVal2 or FVal3 and get their corresponding docIds?

Thanks n Regards,
Sandeep Ramesh Khanzode