lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jamie <ja...@mailarchiva.com>
Subject Re: deleteDocument with NRT
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 08:13:38 GMT
Thanks for the advice. I forgot to mention, I am already calling
searcher.maybeRefresh() immediately after deleting the documents.
Furthermore, searcherManager is being instantiated with applyAllDeletes
set to true. We are using the searchAfter function. Under these
circumstances, the deleted items are still present. Any further ideas?