lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Pawel Rog <pawelro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query rewriting - caching rewritten quries
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 05:40:13 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for your response Chris. I see good news that I can pre-build
rewritten queries for a given IndexReader and then use it in the same
IndexReader. Can you tell me how I can achieve this?

I see each Query has rewrite method which takes IndexReader as an argument.
The only thing is just to call this method, save the result and then use
this result instead of the original query?

--
PaweĊ‚