lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: deleteDocument with NRT
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 09:09:22 GMT
Are you sure the deletes are "working"?  Ie, the terms you are
deleting by in fact match the documents you are trying to delete?
(Try instead searching on those terms, to make sure they really do
match the docs...).

Can you boil this down to a small test case?

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com