lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jason.H" <469673...@qq.com>
Subject Warm up IndexReader
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 16:16:27 GMT
I found my first search on new created IndexReader is slow , but after i made a search , it
will be much faster
i'd like to do such "warn up" in the back end of my application rather then wait for the user
to warm this up because it's a little bit unfriendly design .
    I  know a warmer would do the intial warm up , but i don't know the exact way to implement
this . i googled this , but i can't find any solution .
    can anybody do some help here ~ tks advance ! :D