lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Shahak Nagiel <snag...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Lucene spatial for grid clusters
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 13:44:57 GMT
Thanks, David.  In the meantime, care to share any thoughts about your planned implementation?

On Thursday, November 6, 2014 8:11 AM, "david.w.smiley@gmail.com" <david.w.smiley@gmail.com>
wrote:

FYI I plan to implement this in Lucene-spatial & Solr in January.

~ David Smiley
Freelance Apache Lucene/Solr Search Consultant/Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley