lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Binda <olivier.bi...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: analyzers for Thai, Telugu, Vietnamese, Korean, Urdu,...
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2014 17:17:47 GMT
On 11/09/2014 04:52 PM, Ahmet Arslan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thai has this for example :
> org.apache.lucene.analysis.th.ThaiAnalyzer
>
> Ahmet

Thanks ahmet (I'm now using it),

What about the Korean Analyzer  developped in LUCENE-4956
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-4956> ? It looks like
there hasn't been a commit in a year and as if it could still have issues.
In what state is the code ? Is it working relliably ? Is it production
ready ?
Is it worth porting it to Lucene 4.7 ? (does someone use it ?)

best regards,
Olivier