lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Claude Dauphin <jc.daup...@gmail.com>
Subject Dangerous reflection access to sun.misc.Cleaner by class org.apache.lucene.store.MMapDirectory$MMapIndexInput$1 detected!
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 15:45:36 GMT
Hello,

We have a NetBeans RCP application using Lucene 4.7 for indexing and
searching.

When indexing, the following message is displayed:

Dangerous reflection access to sun.misc.Cleaner by class
org.apache.lucene.store.MMapDirectory$MMapIndexInput$1 detected!

It does not stop indexing but it is quite annoying. Any idea on how to get
rid of this message or should we ignore it ??

Thank you in advance for any information on this issue.

Best wishes,

JCD

--
Jean-Claude Dauphin