lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Vijay B <vijay.nip...@gmail.com>
Subject unsafe memory access operation
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 16:31:01 GMT
we are running into this issue for the first time while searching a lucene
index hosted on NFS. Once, this error occurs, all subsequent requests
fails. help appreciated.

Our Config:
 64-bit Java 1.7  (we are making use of MMapDirectory)
 Lucene 4.2.1
 Index size: 8GB

Let me know if you need any futher info.

java.lang.InternalError: a fault occurred in a recent unsafe memory access
operation in compiled Java code
org.apache.lucene.codecs.BlockTreeTermsReader$FieldReader$SegmentTermsEnum$Frame.loadBlock(BlockTreeTermsReader.java:2373)
org.apache.lucene.codecs.BlockTreeTermsReader$FieldReader$SegmentTermsEnum.seekExact(BlockTreeTermsReader.java:1693)
org.apache.lucene.index.TermContext.build(TermContext.java:95)
org.apache.lucene.search.TermQuery.createWeight(TermQuery.java:167)
org.apache.lucene.search.BooleanQuery$BooleanWeight.&lt;init&gt;(BooleanQuery.java:187)
org.apache.lucene.search.BooleanQuery.createWeight(BooleanQuery.java:401)
org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.createNormalizedWeight(IndexSearcher.java:664)
org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.search(IndexSearcher.java:309)