lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "david.w.smiley@gmail.com" <david.w.smi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Spatial: sorg by best fit
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 18:46:22 GMT
Hi Rainer,

The BBoxStrategy is pretty close to this.  It does assume indexed
rectangles and not other shapes, and it’s limited to one rect value per
field, but perhaps this is fine for you nonetheless?  See
the makeOverlapRatioValueSource() method.  If this feature was non-obvious,
I think I may need to make this more prominent from the BBoxStrategy class
level javadocs.  Did you at least find this strategy?

~ David Smiley
Freelance Apache Lucene/Solr Search Consultant/Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley