lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Gimantha Bandara <giman...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: How to merge several Taxonomy indexes
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 10:38:35 GMT
Hi All,

I have successfully setup a merged indices and drilldown and usual search
operations work perfect.
But, I have a side question. If I selected RAMDirectory as the destination
Indices in merging, probably the jvm can go out of memory if the merged
indices are too big. Is there a way I can handle this issue?

--
Gimantha Bandara
Software Engineer