lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene hanging when calling writer.deleteDocuments
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 23:33:15 GMT
bq: if the document is not in the index.  It works fine if the
document is in the index.

A bit confused here, do you mean the _term_ is in the index or the
document that contained the term has already been deleted?

Under either circumstance, we should't hang, it would be a great help
if you could write a test case that illustrates this behavior.

Best,
Erick