lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Koji Sekiguchi <koji.sekigu...@rondhuit.com>
Subject Re: Learning to Rank algorithms in Lucene
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 09:49:22 GMT
Hi ajinkya,

In last week, I had a technical talk about NLP4L at Lucene/Solr meetup:

http://www.meetup.com/Downtown-SF-Apache-Lucene-Solr-Meetup/events/223899054/

In my talk, I told about the implementation idea of Learning to Rank using Lucene.
Please take a look at page 48 to 50 of the following slides:

http://www.slideshare.net/KojiSekiguchi/an-introduction-to-nlp4l

In NLP4L project, we're going to develop functions that are described in the slides

Thanks,

Koji