lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Wayne Xin <wayne_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: getting full english word from tokenizing with SmartChineseAnalyzer
Date Sat, 15 Aug 2015 00:10:19 GMT
Thanks Uwe. This seems to be a handy tool. My problem is I need a better
example (tutorial maybe) to show me what are necessary/default filters a
SmartChineseAnalyzer or JapaneseAnalyzer needs. In this case, I guess I
need a HMMChineseTokenzier and a stop filter but not a porter stem filter.
I could give a try later but a tutorial would be nice. Thanks for the
suggestion though.

-Wayne

On 8/14/15, 4:40 PM, "Uwe Schindler" <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>it's much easier to create own analyzers since Lucene 5.0 (without
>defining your own classes):
>https://lucene.apache.org/core/5_2_1/analyzers-common/org/apache/lucene/an
>alysis/custom/CustomAnalyzer.html
>Using the builder you can create your own analyzer just with a few lines
>of code. The names and params used are the factories known from Apache
>Solr.
>
>Analyzers are final by design.
>
>Uwe
>-----
>Uwe Schindler
>H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
>http://www.thetaphi.de

选手
>> 马 林
>> first seed 同 处 1 4 区 3 号
>> 种子 李 雪 芮 和 韩国 选手 korean player 成 池 铉 处在 2 4 区 不过
成 池
>> 铉
>> 先 要 过 日本 小将
>> japanese player 奥 原 希望 这 关 下 半 区 6 号 种子 王 仪 涵 若 想
晋级
>> 决赛
>> secure position
>> congratulations
>>
>> -Wayne
>>

>> On 8/14/15, 8:48 AM, "Michael Mastroianni" <mmastroianni@placester.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >The easiest thing to do is to create your own analyzer, cut and paste
>> >the code from org.apache.lucene.analysis.cn.smart.SmartChineseAnalyzer
>> >into it, and get rid of the line in createComponents(String fieldName,
>> >Reader
>> >reader)  that says
>> >
>> >    result = new PorterStemFilter(result);

>> 西班牙选手马