lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From rahul challapalli <challapallira...@gmail.com>
Subject De-Serializing a query string into BooleanQuery without analyzing
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 06:38:34 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to accomplish the below sequence of tasks and I am struck
during the last step
    1. Construct a BooleanQuery
    2. Serialize BooleanQuery into a String
    3. De-Serialize a String into a BooleanQuery (or a Query) on a
different machine.

Eg : Lets say from step(2) I got the below string.
  +contents:maxItemsPerBlock
+path:/lucene-5.1.0/core/src/java/org/apache/lucene/codecs/blocktree/Stats.java

Now I am trying to parse this string and construct a Query object without
any further analysis. Also the fields involved in the query string are
unknown during de-serialization (Otherwise MultiFieldQueryParser would have
been appropriate)

- Rahul