lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Number of threads in index writer config?
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 20:21:31 GMT
Actually, the nightly Indexer.java (which tracks Lucene's trunk) did
set call IWC.setMaxThreadStates, up until we removed this setting
entirely in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-6659

So now (as of Lucene 5.3.0) IndexWriter lets you use as many threads
as you want.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com