lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From vardhaman narasagoudar <vardhama...@gmail.com>
Subject How to use case in-sentive search
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 10:44:29 GMT
Dear Team,

I am trying to build a search engine for fetching person info based on name
or  email Id. For this I have standard Analyzer & wildcard. If I enter case
senstive query I get the result. but how to go about for case in-senstive

I mean if I search for rohan or Rohan should be same, Currently I  search
as per DB that is Rohan , I get the result & not for rohan.

I have posted the same query in Stack overflow
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30881355/java-lucene-4-5-how-to-search-by-case-insensitive/30926385#30926385

Please help me out, is there any refernce where I can look in

--
Thanks & Regards
Vardhaman B.N