lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Kulkarni <kulk...@hawk.iit.edu>
Subject Re: Learning to Rank algorithms in Lucene
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 12:20:18 GMT
Where do you plan to use it?
So far there is no built in learning to rank implementations in Lucene at
least.
There are suggestions to include those.
I do not know about Solr.

I worked on research projects on Learning to Rank algorithms and I had used
Lucene to generate the features which then I ran through
my own learning to rank algorithms externally.

I am curious if anyone else has tried this.