lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Uwe Schindler <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject Re: get frequency of each term from a document
Date Sun, 20 Sep 2015 14:07:11 GMT
Hi,

With the terms enum you can iterate over all terms. Each one returns its term frequency. Of
course, you need to enable term vectors during indexing. The pattern how to use terms enum
can be looked up at various places in Lucene source code. It's a very expert API but it is
the way to go here.

Uwe

--
Uwe Schindler