lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ajinkya Kale <kaleajin...@gmail.com>
Subject Question related to reranking and RankQuery
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 02:44:35 GMT
Hi all,

I am new to Solr. I have a QParser plugin which uses an implementation
of CustomScoreQuery to provide custom score for each document.
Is there a way I can use the same plugin to provide score for top N
documents after an initial query/sort ?
I looked at the ReRankQParserPlugin but it looks lot more involved to write
a custom RankQuery implementation. So I was thinking if I can reuse my
existing CustomScoreQuery implementation to provide score for top N
documents to rerank.

On a side note, is there a place where the ReRankQParserPlugin is explained
in detail ?

--aj