lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Muhammad Adnan <madnanmog...@gmail.com>
Subject How to Index (add Field) the word position from text file into Indexing file Using Lucene
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2015 17:04:02 GMT
Hi,
i am new in lucene environment and lean from web tutorial
http://www.tutorialspoint.com/lucene/lucene_first_application.htm.
1- Indexer.java class is used to index the raw data so that we can make it
searchable using lucene library. 2- LuceneConstants.java class is used to
provide various constants to be used across the sample application.
3- Searcher.java class is used to search the indexes created by Indexer to
search the requested contents. 4- TextFileFilter.java class is used as a
.txt file filter.
5- LuceneTester.java lass is used to test the indexing and search capability
of lucene library..

Now I am trying to index the Field for word position (TermVectorPosition) in
Indexer.java  file and  retrieve it through query.  Any one help me