lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Markus Boese <markus.bo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Query to String
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 16:24:32 GMT
Hey Alessandro,

thanks for your reply. A few minutes ago I found an issue in my code and now
everything  is working as expected.

Sorry, for wasting for time :/

&lt;[abenedetti@apache.org](mailto:abenedetti@apache.org)&gt;:

\--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Markus Boese

> Hi Markus,
what is the logic behind your query parser?
How the query is expected to be rewritten ?
I've never seen that kind of rewritten query, but if you tell us what you
are expecting to rewrite, maybe would be easier to help!

Cheers

On 10 November 2015 at 14:31, Markus Boese
&lt;[markus.boese@gmail.com](mailto:markus.boese@gmail.com)&gt; wrote:

&gt; Hi,
&gt; I've written my own QueryParser and now i've a strange issue.
&gt;
&gt; I'm parsing the following string     : 'abcd 1'
&gt; Then this tokens are created        : 'abcd' '1'
&gt; This is my query.toString() output : '+f:abcd f:abcd$ f:^abcd^4.0
+f:abcd[
&gt; , 1] f:^abcd[ , 1] +f:1'
&gt;
&gt; Could anyone explain what lucene whats to tell me with '[ ,1]' ?
&gt; I know lucene supports range queries but there are contains something
like
&gt; this '[1 TO 4]', thus no comma included...
&gt;
&gt; \--
&gt; Regards,
&gt;