lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Cannot comment on Jira issues
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 10:16:33 GMT
Hi,

there was a spam flood last night. Because of this, Apache Infrastructure disabled creating
new issues and adding comments to existing issues for non-committers. We have temporary workarounds
(e.g. add users manually to a group with more permissions), but we first have to verify our
options as this also does not scale.

We have no idea about how long the Infrastructure team will keep the current state.

Can you send me you "correct" username in JIRA, so I can temporarily add you to the "Contributors"
Group in the JIRA system? It would be good to close the additional account or mark it as "unused".

Sorry,
Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler