lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Torsten Krah <krah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 5.0.0 - StringField and Sorting
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 13:13:55 GMT
Hi,

unfortunately i did not and no one did answered to this yet - although
javadoc states it should work it does not.
In the meantime i've used my own custom field but still i am interested
on a solution to this.

Lucene 6 still does have the same javadoc:

https://lucene.apache.org/core/6_0_0/core/org/apache/lucene/document/StringField.html

Cheers

Torsten