lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ponomarenko Andrey <andrewponomare...@yandex.ru>
Subject Re: History of API changes/backward compatibility
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 14:57:46 GMT
The numbers are slightly above average relative to other analyzed projects: http://abi-laboratory.pro/java/tracker/

However changes in the internal part of the API are not excluded from the reports yet (some
java archives and public packages/classes can be provided by the distribution tarball but
not intended to be used by masses), so it's too early to compare projects.

Thank you.

06.04.2016, 21:06, "Michael McCandless":

library down to 1.4.3 version: http://abi-laboratory.pro/java/tracker/timeline/lucene/