lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 5.0.0 - StringField and Sorting
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 15:05:52 GMT
This works fine for me in a current Solr (5x). What version are you using?

Note that _any_ field you use for sorting _must_ be indexed="true" or, in
recent Solrs, docValues="true", just like any other field. You can't
sort on a field that
only has stored='"true" which is the only bit of the field definition
posted so far..

Best,
Erick