lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Diamantino Campos <diamantino.cam...@xpand-it.com>
Subject Lucene Query Time JOIN - sort by parent
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 10:17:30 GMT
Hi,

I've been trying to use the JoinUtil.createJoinQuery method in order to get results.

I've  Parent-> Childs relation and I want to return childs result to users.

Query joinQuery = JoinUtil.createJoinQuery(idField, toField , parentQuery, searcher);
TopDocs result = searcher.search(joinQuery, trFilter, Integer.MAX_VALUE, sort);

I'm quite stuck right now because I want to provide our users the ability to sort by any of
the columns, from parent or childs but I've noticed that the sort is only made with childs
fields.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you for you time.

Best regards,

Diamantino Campos

Diamantino Campos

E-mail:   diamantino.campos@xpand-it.com<mailto:diamantino.campos@xpand-it.com>
[x]     Xpand IT | Delivering Innovation and Technology
Phone: (+351) 21 896 71 50
Fax: (+351) 21 896 71 51
Site: www.xpand-it.com<http://www.xpand-it.com/>
[Facebook]<http://www.xpand-it.com/facebook> [Linkedin] <http://www.xpand-it.com/linkedin>