lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From <Ankit.Mura...@ril.com>
Subject How to Index Multiple Terms in Analyzing Infix Suggester.
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 06:36:46 GMT
Hello,

Can I use more than 1 term to create Analyzing Infix Suggester suggest indexes. Till now,
the build function accepts only 1 instance of reader and field.

Any attempt to add additional field, or append indexes to the directory is giving me an error
(Do not share multiple instances of Index Writer).

Can someone please guide. I wish to have suggestion indexes for multiple fields inside the
same directory. Additionally, for fetching suggestions, Can I use a query (to get suggestions
only for particular category).

E.g. Say I have indexed Food Joints and Malls in 1 Suggest Indexes. Category is Food Joints
and Malls. When user selected say McDonald's, suggestions should come from Food Joints category
only.

Kindly guide

Regards,
Ankit Murarka
"Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of
the intended recipient(s).
are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient. you are hereby
notified that any
review. re-transmission. conversion to hard copy. copying. circulation or other use of this
message and any attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient. please notify the sender immediately
by return email.
and delete this message and any attachments from your system.

Virus Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses
are present in this email.
The company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this
email or attachment."