lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Prateek Singhal <prateek.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache Lucene based index.
Date Sat, 21 May 2016 10:42:40 GMT
You can consider that I want to store the lucene index in some sort of
temporary memory or a HashMap so that I do not need to index the documents
every time as it is a costly operation. I can directly return the lucene
index from that HashMap and use it to answer my queries.

Just want to know if I can access the lucene index object which lucene has
created so that I can cache it.