lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ravikumar Govindarajan <ravikumar.govindara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merge deletes files for ongoing search...
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 06:22:08 GMT
Sorry, pasted the wrong trace. Please Ignore it...

The actual issue is not IndexAlreadyClosedException but Stream Closed
Exception..

i.e., whenever search is on-going with IndexReader.refCount > 0 & merge has
just completed, IndexFileDeleter blindly deletes the files causing
StreamClosedException for us...

Lucene 4.6.1 , IndexFileDeleter with KeepOnlyLastCommitDeletionPolicy

*Exception(message:Unknown error during rewrite,
stackTraceStr:java.io.IOException: Stream closed*
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSInputStream.pread(DFSInputStream.java:1385)
at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSInputStream.read(DFSInputStream.java:1374)
at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FSDataInputStream.read(FSDataInputStream.java:89)
at
org.apache.blur.store.hdfs.HdfsIndexInput.readInternal(HdfsIndexInput.java:62)

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 11:32 AM, Ravikumar Govindarajan <