lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Cristian Lorenzetto <cristian.lorenze...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: encoding in byteref?
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 10:16:48 GMT
thanks for suggestion about postings (i think you mean "posting format" ,
just found mentions in google now :)) I have difficulty anyway to find a
example how to use postings. Any example how to use postings in code ? just
a link for example?

*Passing to docvalues* :
in version 6.1 docvalues (like points) seams to use a additional field  for
storing: StoredField. so if i understand correctly , how to encode data of
different types for storedfield is not important.
if i want order (boolean,short,int ... without NumericPrecisionStep ) how
to do? it seams from code docvalues now not storing data but just save the
internal references (linked list) for saving order, so maybe is not
important what number type i m using.
if i want order a biginteger how to do?

-