lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Cristian Lorenzetto <cristian.lorenze...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to introduce a evaluator for comparing not only document with fixed values
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 17:27:03 GMT
 yes internally lucene could make a lot of things for reaching target:
 - it could add info map {-1,0,1,undefined} 2 bit for every combination of
concrete fields. With additional short array it could make possible it. for
ordinable comparation. i think it is not so difficult to do for lucene
developers.
-  more difficult is to add pattern matching info. probably it could be
possible applying patterni matching machine to a global suffix tree index .