lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to store and retrieve latest utf8mb4 emoji / smiley characters in lucene index
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 16:22:22 GMT
Please create a new e-mail when asking about a different
subject (i.e. don't "thread-hijack"), from:
https://people.apache.org/~hossman/#threadhijack

When starting a new discussion on a mailing list, please do not reply to
an existing message, instead start a fresh email.  Even if you change the
subject line of your email, other mail headers still track which thread
you replied to and your question is "hidden" in that thread and gets less
attention.   It makes following discussions in the mailing list archives
particularly difficult.

Best,
Erick