lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From szzoli <reg9sz...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: How can I list all the terms from a document?
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2016 11:30:39 GMT
Thank you.

I am afraid that Lucene code is so poorly documented that only reading the
API I will not get closer to the solution.

Could you please give me some more hints how to achieve that? Maybe some
code samples?
I do not know how can I use the TermVector for indexing. Serching code have
I made only to search for a term/ some terms. But I don't know how to use
TermVector for seaching for the terms that a document contains.