lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Research problems on numeric values into text (with. or,)
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 08:20:26 GMT
Please do not cross-post to multiple mailing lists.
This belongs to java-user only.
It is also generally better to describe the problem in more detail in the mail, than attaching
a zip.
- What are you indexing
- How are you searching, and what did you expect to find
- What do you actually see and why is that a problem?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com