lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Evert Wagenaar <evert.wagen...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Herinnering: Sharad heeft u een e-mail gestuurd via Indeed CV
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 15:57:22 GMT
If someone is interested. I can't

---------- Doorgestuurde bericht ----------
Van: *Sharad* <sharadkumar57_riu@indeedemail.com>
Datum: dinsdag 13 september 2016
Onderwerp: Herinnering: Sharad heeft u een e-mail gestuurd via Indeed CV
Aan: Evert-jan Wagenaar <evert.wagenaar@gmail.com>

*Reminder:* this email from Sharad is awaiting your response
------------------------------

Hello Evert-jan Wagenaar,

I find your CV on Indeed. Please reply to this email if you are interested
in discussing the following job opening.
*Functienaam: Java Developer - Gothenburgm, Sweden*
*Company: Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*
Greetings.
We are hiring for *Java Developer – Gothenburg, Sweden* *.\* If you are
interested then please send me a copy of your updated CV at
\*kumar(dot)sharad(at)pyramidci(dot)com* or call me *@ +44 (0) 207 149
3649.*

If this position is off no interest to you, please refer your friend /
colleague by emailing this email and cc to me.

*Role – Java Developer*
*Location – Gothenburg, Sweden*
*Job Type – Contract (6 months)*

Work with back-end development, but is also comfortable /familiar with the
front-end development.
You should feel comfortable with technology stack”.
Requirements: Primary BE-development in the support team development
support pages.
Work with the following technologies.
- Java 8
- REST and SOAP
- JUnit
- Maven
- OSGi
- Linux
- Spring

What can we offer?
- A dynamic and creative environment
- Encouragement to new solutions and ideas
- Fun at work and room to develop
- A dedicated team that delivers results.

*Kindly share the details below:*
Relevant Experience (yrs):
Expected Daily Rate:
Notice Period/ Time Required to join:
Nationality:
Visa Status/ Work Authorization:

*Thanks & Regards,*
Sharad Kumar
Emai *lD - kumar(dot)sharad(at)pyramidci(dot)com*
Phone - +44 207 149 3649.
*Interesse?*
Reageer op deze e-mail om contact op te nemen met Sharad. Je
contactgegevens worden gedeeld wanneer je reageert.

*Niet geïnteresseerd?*
Decline
<https://my.indeed.com/resume/contacted/not-interested?remtk=1asgmnog92g9ke62&sAKey=d9f48acab883809e&name=Sharad&company=Pyramid+Consulting%2C+Inc.&jt=Java+Developer+-+Gothenburgm%2C+Sweden&uid=1as4jifrcbaj6e7j&h=858ac25613b436ef7b4633b312531d5b>
- Your contact details will not be shared.

--
Sent from Gmail IPad