lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Valentin Popov <valentin...@gmail.com>
Subject complex disjoint search query
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2016 16:59:45 GMT
Hi all,

I broke my mind to figure out one search problem. I have a field «To» that store domains.
Like example To:local.one, other.one, third.one. I have a set of a domain’s that are local,
in this example it is «local.one», and set of non local domains are infinitive. I need to
search all documents that contains non local one domains.

Here are 3 documents:
1. To:local.one, other.one, third.one,
2. To:other.one, third.one,
3. To:local.one.

So for my query I expect 1, 2 documents because 1 contains not only local domains and 2 all
non local domains. I can setup set of non local domains, because it is infinitive. Is it possible
some how make a query to achieve such expectations?

Regards,
Valentin