lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ashley Ryan <aviendha2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Query Parser Special Characters
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 11:11:18 GMT
The documentation I'm referencing is here:
https://lucene.apache.org/core/4_5_1/queryparser/org/apache/lucene/queryparser/classic/package-summary.html#package_description,
with a note:  org.apache.lucene.queryparser.flexible.standard
<https://lucene.apache.org/core/4_5_1/queryparser/org/apache/lucene/queryparser/flexible/standard/package-summary.html>
has
an alternative queryparser that matches the syntax of this one, but is more
modular, enabling substantial customization to how a query is created.