lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Rob Audenaerde <rob.audenae...@gmail.com>
Subject wicket datatable, row selection, update another component
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2016 11:13:28 GMT
Hi all,

I have a DataTable which, in onConfigure(), sets a selected item. I want
another (detail) panel, outside of this component, to react on that
selection i.e. set it's visibility and render details of the selected item.

What I see is that the onConfigure() of the detail component is called
BEFORE the DataTable, so I figure it renders before the DataTable is
rendered, so the detail.setVisible() in the onConfigure() in the DataTable
is called too late.

How should I solve this? The only component that know which item is going
to be selected is the DataTable.

Thanks,
Rob