lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From lukes <mail2lok...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting list of committed documents
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 19:40:50 GMT
Hi all,

  I need some feedback on getting hold of documents which got committed
during commit call on indexwriter. There are multiple threads which keeps on
adding documents to indexWriter in parallel, and there's another thread
which wakes up after n number of minutes and does the commit. Below are the
points i need help on

1) How to disable the auto flush / commit ? On IndexWriterConfig i setted up
setMaxBufferedDocs (IndexWriterConfig.DISABLE_AUTO_FLUSH) and also
setRAMBufferSizeMB to high number arnd 128 MB. Is this correct or is there
any other knob i need to play around with ?

2) How to find out which documents got committed during commit(So certain
action can be done, like removing from channel, etc) ? I tried extending
IndexWriter and @Override doAfterFlush, but i don't see any pointer to get
handle of documents which made in this commit.

any help is really appreciated.

Regards.