lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From lukes <mail2lok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting list of committed documents
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2016 20:40:24 GMT
Hi Michael,

  Thanks for the reply. Regarding IW(IndexWriter) returning long sequence
number, i looked at the signature of commit and it seems to be void. Can you
please point me in the direction ? I am using Lucene 5.5.2. Also is this
number aggregation of deletes, updates and new documents ? Is it count
progressive over time or number of documents which made into only for that
commit only ? Once you point me, i can look into for more details.

Thanks a lot.

Regards.