lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Xiaolong Zheng <zhengxiaol...@gmail.com>
Subject Non-index files under the search directory
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 04:38:50 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to adding some meta data into the search data base. Instead of
adding a new search filed or adding a phony document, I am looking at the
method org.apache.lucene.store.Directory#createOutpu, which is create new
file in the search directory.

I am wondering does indexwriter can also merge this non-index file while it
merging multiple search index?

And if I am stepping back a little bit, what's is the best way to add meta
data into the search database.

For example, I would like to add a indicator which is showing the different
kind of stemmer is being used while it created.

Thanks,

--Xiaolong