lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Non-index files under the search directory
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 10:13:39 GMT
Lucene won't merge foreign files for you, and in general it's
dangerous to put such files into Lucene's index directory because if
they look like codec files Lucene may delete them.

Can you just add a StoredField to each document to hold your information?

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com